Finally got to see Tool...Im sure i did a lot of things I'd never done before...but the tool concert memory sticks out the most
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No and yes
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Juan & Gissela
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but I did find out someone I used hang out with killed himself this past weekend. It made me sad for a bit..
5. What countries did you visit?
None, but I went to houston a fuck load of times (stupid zia)
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Two words: bigger boobs. hahah...,more hobbies. oh and the fucking PS3 mang.
7. What date(s) from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 23, 2007.
The day I knew that Zia and I weren't going to make it.
And also October 7th, 2007.
The day I realized it wasn't worth it anymore.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Promotion as an account executive. My career totally geared into another direction. Definitely a start for my success.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Didn't travel and save money
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
I got whiplash from backing into a pillar in a fucking parking garage. Yea,..you heard me right...a PARKING GARAGE ...(idiot)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
food, beer, beer, food
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I get REALLY REALLY REALLY excited about a lot of things. Oh, when Zia wanted to propose to me.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
I went through this phase listening to Olive quite a bit. but if I HAD to chose a song, I'd have to say "Misery is a butterfly" from Blonde Redhead.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? better
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
damn...i can't think of anything at the moment.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Flight of the Conchords
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
it wasn't a book, it was entertainment weekly with Gerard Butler on the front cover. BEST MAGAZINE EVER. Thanks Tottie.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
god,..im drawing blanks here
29. What did you want and not get?
Zia to move back to Austin
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
haha..300..cause I haven't been to the movies in forever.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 26. Zia was in town - he and i had dinner and drinks...and yea..sex.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
are you kidding??? what on earth makes you think I want to go back in time and remember how ridiculously lame I had my hair. Actually..it was probably the same I have it now...except this year I accomplished in getting bangs.
34. What kept you sane?
Jackie, Robert, Tottie, Robby and AC
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gerard Butler and Wentworth Miller
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
oh god, next.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
This year? New? Hmm...I'd have to say Cat. She's pretty fuckin cool.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
Xbox 360 is totally lame in comparison to the PS3. =P
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"You're going to get what you deserve
And not a bullet less
Hey Sammy, ain't you heard?
Only killers call killing progress"